School Cinema is a film-based learning module combined with fun and exciting film workbook, which uses a language and medium that children are familiar with to subtly and indirectly influence their minds and their actions on varied subjects. A School Cinema workshop was conducted for the Educator of BGS Vijnatham School on 30 April,’22. The training focused on:
- How to conduct School Cinema classes?
- How School Cinema is useful for building a good character of a student?
- The benefits of School Cinema for parents through parenting tips.
- The benefit of School Cinema on Educators for dealing with various situations in school.
- Different types of activities that can be conducted for students.
- How to use the workbook effectively?
A motivational and thought provoking movie ‘My Dad is the Strongest’ was shown to the Educators for better understanding of the programme.