All about COVID
COVID – 19 a pandemic which created a havoc across the countries – a situation which has left a mark of unpredictability in everyone’s life.
SCHOOLS DURING COVID
Giving education a new dimension from physical classroom to virtual classroom, from blackboard to whiteboard, from reading a book to sharing the screen- a teacher has learnt it all.
We at BGS Vijnatham School, stand together in curbing the spread of the virus. We strongly believe that the protection of children is predominantly important. It becomes the foremost responsibility to take necessary precautions to prevent the potential spread of COVID – 19 in school settings.
Keeping this in view, BGSVS has adopted various measures to prevent the entry and spread of COVID-19. The following points provide clear and actionable guidance for safe operations through the prevention, early detection and control of COVID-19 in our school.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR SCHOOL AGAINST COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Thermal screening device on both the entry gates.
- Regular thermal check of all the staff and students.
- Restricted entry of visitors in school. (especially during school hours)
- Separate entry & exit for Students & Visitors.
- No entry in the school premises without proper mask and thermal check.
- Compulsory social distancing of 1 meter for all.
- Adequate availability of soap/ water and hand sanitizers in the building (washrooms, classrooms etc.)
- Regular cleaning, sanitation and disinfection of school buildings, classrooms, pantry, and especially water and sanitation facilities.
- One student per bench with approx 6 feet distance between two students.
- Increased air flow and ventilation.
- Frequent and safely disposal of trash.
- Due Consideration to be given to the rotational online and offline classes for students.
- Formation of a core committee consisting of the school’s heads and medical professionals to conduct safety audits of campus.
- Recommend home quarantine of students and readiness for any kind of health emergencies.
- Regular sessions for staff and students on MINDFULNESS to ensure focus on mental and emotional health.
- A dedicated COVID officer to be appointed to ensure compliance of all guidelines.
- As we head towards the stage of unlock in a phased manner we are committed for the safety and wellbeing of our institution.
Time for each one to be a safety ambassador.